Monday, October 04, 2004

Supersize Me

This last weekend a friend of the house stopped by and we watched the movie Supersize Me. It was definitely eye opening as to why all the junk food that we eat makes us so fat. Especially since so often I will eat the junk and then just sit around... not a good combo!! But, I still think, even after watching that movie, that so many people just want to blame things like their weight on something besides themselves... and I think that is ridiculous. Self responsibility is what should occur. Anyway... without getting any more into it... it was a good movie... glad I watched it. (If you want to see a link of the movie click on the title).

Speaking of junk food... here is another first. I had Krystal's for the first time last weekend. Krystal's is a southern fast food chain that I guess is something like White Castle (although I haven't been there that is what I heard). It was alright as far as fast food goes.

No comments: