Thursday, October 28, 2004

Travis Tritt

Well, I found out something interesting for all you country fans... I found out that Travis Tritt grew up in the county that I now live in. There is a road down here called Travis Tritt highway that is (obviously) named after him... silly me, I had driven by the "highway" (2 laned road) before but didn't put that together! Oh well, a little tidbit of trivia!

Last night I went to the gym... when I walked in my trainer and the doctor were sitting right at the front entry way so I talked to them for a little while... they are really nice people... we discussed my neck and things that I should be doing to help make it stronger and to help get rid of the pain. I will probably work with the doctor for a little while in getting my neck stronger so I don't hurt it again.

Did anyone else look at the eclipse last night?? It was pretty cool to see... it turned all red. I was watching the Red Sox game last night and would go outside to see all the phases of the eclipse... very cool!!

No comments: