Friday, October 08, 2004

And that's Chicago...

I had the most fun last night!!! We went out for dinner at Pappadeaux before the show... yum! That place has the greatest food... and I love the way it is decorated. We then went downtown to watch the show.

The Fox was absolutely beautiful... still done in a very old style. We sat on the main floor in the middle so we were under the second floor. During the intermission I went to the stage and was able to see the ceiling... it was done very Arabian and the ceiling was a gorgeous blue and it looked like it has stars in it.

I loved the show. I have seen the movie so many times and I have even watched it with the commentary on a few times so I had heard the directors talk about the process of taking the musical and turning it into a movie. In the commentary they discussed some of the musical... and that made the whole show even funnier to me!! It was absolutely hilarious and there wasn't a part I didn't enjoy. It was absolutely fabulous!!

No comments: