Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Allergies

I can tell it is the change of seasons... as it gets colder out I like to have more blankets on the bed... and I pull out all the sweaters that have been in hiding... but pulling it all out means that I am bringing with it about 6 months of dust... Ugh... alleregies are back. Funny thing is... it still really isn't too cold here... just cold enough to get the change of seasons started.

Welcome to Tuesday... thunderstorms are in the forecast for today and I don't remember where I last put my umbrella. I may need to look for it at lunch (hopefully it is in my car). I get made fun of every once in a while because it is bright pink and quite small (hey, I have had it since I was 8) but it still keeps the rain off my head (that is when I can find it)!

I am hoping to get my hair cut soon... I am growing the dye out of my hair so I have cut my hair short and am trying to get it cut regularly. The last time I got it cut was a few months ago. The only problem is I don't have a salon that I like to go to here yet... have to keep looking I guess!

PS... thanks Mom and Jason for the comments!!

No comments: