Friday, October 01, 2004

North Georgia State Fair

Tonight I am going to the Georgia State Fair with 2 of my roommates... I am very excited to be going. I have passed it every night on my way to work for the last week and it looks like so much fun.

I was able to car pool today to work with one of my roommates... it was very nice. It definitely helped keep me awake on my ride in. But, with all of the working out we have been doing I am still extremely tired. Good thing its Friday... I can relax this weekend!!

_____

Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. --P. J. O'Rourke
_____

Ok... so, I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It is definitely suspensful with a new twist with every turn of each page. It also hits on some very controversial Church related information. For those of you who haven't read the book I will not say anything regarding what the book is about... If you have read it... let me know what you think.

No comments: