Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Unpack Car, Repack Car, Repeat... Day 3

So, my car has been filled again. After work I will unpack it at the new place, put stuff away, go back to the old place and fill it again. Last night I packed up the Christmas tree. It is now in one of my roommate’s truck to be moved to the new place. I will be putting that up Friday afternoon... I am going to be taking a half day off work so we can have cable installed so I will have time to put that up. It may be funny for the installers to see just that up in the house... no furniture... just a tree. But my 2 roommates may be dropping their car loads off at the new house tonight, reloading with furniture and going back to the new house tonight to drop it off (they get out of work before me)... so there may be some furniture in the house. I am planning on taking some pictures on Friday night after I get the tree up and Saturday morning so I will try to get them up on the website on Saturday as well.

On a different note, I guess Georgia has been jealous of all the snow that Michigan has been having because in the forecast this weekend is... SNOW!!! Ugg!!! I don't know what is happening... people have been telling me how rare snow is here but I don't believe them anymore... I haven't even been here a year and we are already having snow in the forecast!!

1 comment:

Jason Poll said...

It's because all of the Michiganders heading south, dragging the snow along with them!

(as usual, weather gets the most comments...)

Drive safe, I hope your roads stay safe.