Monday, December 06, 2004

It's raining, its pouring...

It has been raining all weekend long. This morning as I was eating breakfast the news was on and they were talking about flooding on some of the main roadways. They were not kidding. I had to go thro a few spots were there was a lot of standing water... and I heard a lot of sirens on the way to work. Luckily there were no accidents on my way in! But I really can't complain too much... it isn't snow... and it is supposed to get up to 60 degrees today!!

The weekend for me was nice and relaxing!! My roommates and I stayed around home (which I prefer to do when I drive so much during the week) and played some games. We went out once to have dinner on Sunday. We went to a nice Mexican restaurant that we hadn't been to before... it was really nice. I turned the lights on the Christmas tree since it was dark with the rain. I love having the Christmas lights on! I also slept a lot. I am actually somewhat awake this morning!!

No comments: