Monday, December 20, 2004

Snow??

Merry week of Christmas!! All month I tried to find a cute Christmas background for this journal but didn't find anything that I liked… oh well I guess!

So… yesterday I was sitting at home… trying to stay warm when the guys from Best Buy stop by to deliver the washer and dryer the guys got over the weekend… when I step outside what to I see but snow… SNOW! Ugg! It was very light and there is nothing left over this morning to prove that it had snowed last night but I didn’t like it at all! And it is so cold this morning… I had to pull out my winter jacket and gloves for the first time this winter but it is supposed to warm up for the rest of the week!

Back to the house updates... I was in the kitchen making breakfast yesterday when something happened to catch my eye outside. I saw an animal that looked like a very large chipmunk running around so I thought I would look out at it… I then noticed it was too large to be a chipmunk and the tail was way too skinny to be a squirl… I am thinking it was a rat… yuck!! I screamed and pointed and made a huge scene until it was out of sight… and I thought about getting an outdoor cat to take care of that kind of problem… don’t think that will happen it was just a thought. Still… yuck! //Shiver//

I know things get lost in a move but I can’t find my power supply for my laptop now… I know that I moved it from the old house to the new one… I remember having it in my hand and I have searched high and low for the power supply but haven’t found it yet… I will keep looking and will find it somewhere I am sure but… sigh. Another thing that happened in the move… I broke 2 of my ornaments… and one I had gotten when I worked at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Luckily it broke in the back so I am still using it for now but I don’t know how much longer it will hold up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,
Glad to hear you got to see some White Stuff-now you can have Christmas!! It was very nice here today it got up to 34 degrees!
Merry Christmas, Princess!