Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Day 2

I was so happy last night when I got to the new place and it had already been cleaned out... so we did a little minor dusting and moved the first load in. We went out to eat after that (to wait for the rush hour traffic to die down) and it was so nice that there are a ton of places so close to go to. We ate at Mellow Mushroom and when we walked out I could see all the building on the outside of the city all light up. It was so cool! I love the new place, close to a huge city, hardwood floors, and in a place where it is warm more than half the year... I am a happy girl!!

Speaking of temperature though… today it is only supposed to get to 40 degrees!! Ugg!! But the funniest part is I was listening to the radio this morning and they act like it is the end of the world. They are getting information from the national weather channel on how to bundle up. It made me laugh and think of you all in the north that have been dealing with this weather for months already!! Thought you would get a kick out of that!!

Anyway… after dinner we went and packed up some more… my car is full so I am ready to unload and repack again today. I think that we will be able to have most everything moved in by Friday. It will be down to the big items then that we will have to move. At lunch I am going to go to Target to pick up some things that none of us have (like silverware).

No comments: