Thursday, December 23, 2004

... if only in my dreams.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, maybe a few days early but I don't know if I will post again before Saturday. I am staying in Georgia (where it is 'warm') for Christmas but will be seeing my family again in March when we go to Florida (much better weather!! I am looking for the beach and relaxation!! In the meantime I need to find a good place to run on a treadmill and a good place to get a tan.

I hear that all of you in the north are getting a good amount of snow?? That is what they are reporting on the news... but the have mostly focused around Indiana so I guess I don't know how far north the storm has gotten. We are getting the most southern tip of the storm but it has all been rain.

Another update to the blog... my parents have gotten into the blogging craze and now have their own blog... I have linked their blog in my link section!! If anyone else decided to start a blog let me know... I will link their as well. It is a pretty quick and painless process... create a user name and password... pick a template, and you can start typing away. If you want to add links there is a little more to it and I can help you with that. Pictures there is a little more too as well... not hard just if you need help I am here to do that! Just sending out an FYI. I was reading online that email is now of the past... that everyone is now doing instant messaging and blogging... lol.

No comments: