Monday, August 02, 2010

My First Skydive!!!


Sooooo... I've got all the pictures uploaded and have the video ready to go...


Check me out!! Haha!! I had a blast jumping with my friend Zach and my tandem partner Liam.  If you are in the ATL area and want to go skydiving go to Skydive Monroe.  I had a blast!!!  And what made it even better... my parents were able to watch!!

Before going my mom was terrified however once she saw the facility, the plane, how they pack the shoot, spoke to the skydivers, etc she was fine.  When we first got to Monroe there were a bunch of clouds, which pushed back every one's jumps a few hours but we were then able to watch 2 other groups of people go before we went.  That was fun to see!!! Around 1pm we were finally able to jump and man was it fun!! I was shocked at how not nervous I was.  I couldn't believe it.  But, I guess that's a good thing.


Maybe I'll get to go again!  Now if I can only talk my parents into going with me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Yea, Kristie! So glad you could share the experience with us on your blog. Thanks so much. I was thinking about you all week end wondering how it was going. Uncle Roger said they had seen it on u-tube. Alison has always wanted to sky dive.
Love, Grandma E