Monday, August 09, 2010

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I could also have titled this 30 and FABULOUS!! haha!!!  I'm very excited to enter this new decade of my life.  I mean, I don't have a choice, so why not be excited right??!!!?!?

Thought you may want to see some pictures from 30 years ago...


Aren't my parents hot!!! And I'm an just cute as a button! ;) LOL!

Here are some other pics that I found when looking for the above shot:




And I figure we need a few pictures from past birthday parties:





Thank you to my Mom, Dad, Dan, and ALL of my family and friends for making these first 30 years absolutely amazing!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that your 30th birthday went so well!! What a great bunch of friends you have. Loved the pics.
Love you lots,
Grandma E