Friday, July 09, 2010

Week in Review - 7.6 thru 7.7

The holiday weekend coupled with Odessa's wedding makes my work week very, very short!  Like only 2 outfits (I worked Sunday, however I worked from home b/c of the Peachtree Road Race... I couldn't leave my apartment).  So, here is the very short list for this week...

Tuesday
Shirt: Banana Republic
Cami: Forever 21
Black Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Victoria Secret


Wednesday
Cami: Forever 21
Cardigan: The Loft
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: ??

On another note, I got my camera in the mail Tuesday!! Woo hoo!! I have been actual camera-less for a while so all pictures that I have taken have been with my iPhone.  The rest have been pictures that others have taken and given to me.  So, I'LL be taking pictures at Odessa's wedding.  Plan on a future post showing all the festivities of this weekend!!  Yay!!  I'm so excited to have a camera again.  What kind, you want to know...


This is the tiniest camera I have ever owned.  It will fit perfectly inside of any purse.  I have to read the instructions on how to use all the features but that will be fun!  Also, this is the first camera that I have had that doesn't take double-A batteries.  Hahah!!

No comments: