Sunday, February 01, 2009

Atkins Park

I decided to play a little bit with Photo Booth and iPhoto and this is what I came up with...


Not super outrageous or anything but fun none-the-less!

Last night I had a great time running between 2 parties.

The first was for my friend Carlos, it was a combined birthday/going-away party. The party started with dinner at Atkins Park in the Highlands. I didn't order (I ate my leftovers from Avra) but Carlos let me sample some of his dinner and it was really good!! It was nice chatting with him and everyone else at the party. He will be moving back to the Miami area to start doing photography professionally. He says there is a beach near by but I'm not quite sure I believe him, I'll have to check it out for myself to be certain! ;) Hehe!

(Sorry don't know who the guy in the blue is but there is also Carlos and me in the picture)


Another picture of me! I'm with Jonathan's sisters!


The second was a birthday party for my friend Bobby and it was at Ten Pin. There was an event going on there with people taking pictures so once again if I somehow come across them I will put them here! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed just hanging out and chatting with everyone!!

Right now I am at work and I will go directly to Jana's house for the Superbowl Party!! Should be pretty fun!

No comments: