Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's A Great Day To Be Alive

I hurt. Like all over ache. Hurts to type (guess I am crazy for typing this then). But, I am at work and I am doing my best not to cry.

Yesterday was an amazing day. One that things went right, I felt great, I had an amazing time at Avra for Jonathan's birthday party. I love Greek food. I was on my game, chatting, having fun. Until about 11pm. I am so greatful for the time I felt great. It was wonderful.

At 11pm I put my head on the pillow and everything changed. I couldn't sleep, everything started to hurt. I was up until about 3:30pm. I was cold so I turned the heater up. I was hot and itchy so I turned the heater down. I watched the Dog Whisperer. I finally fell asleep and then the alarm went off. Snoozed three times. Finally got up, put a hat on, put some lipstick on (cause you have to feel pretty when you hurt, its a rule), grabbed myself some coffee, and headed out the door.

Side note, for coffee I prefer fat-free vanilla soy milk. For tea, I prefer Almond Milk. I just learned this yesterday. Just in case you wanted to know.

I jump into my car and head down Peachtree. I am having my normal converation with God as I drive. Today was about healing and comfort. I explained that I loved how I felt yesterday but today I don't feel good and I need Your healing and Your comfort. And guess what came on the radio...



Its a great day to be alive...

No comments: