Saturday, June 28, 2008

Russelpooluza

I had a fabulous Friday off!!  I started the day by eating breakfast before going to the roof to sun bath.  Once the clouds started rolling in I moved myself down to the workout room and got myself in shape.  After cleaning up and eating lunch I moved over to Atlantic Station to discuss an issue I am having with my glasses and check out the new H&M.  I was disappointed with both. Maybe H&M was just too crowded or maybe I was just not in the mood to shop (shock of all shocks) but I didn't find anything that I really fell in love with.

Since there wasn't anything to really check out, I went back home for dinner and to freshen up to go out for the evening.  I started out the night by going to Tangela's going away from Cbeyond party.  She and I worked together and she also found a new place of employment so a group of us had a few drinks at Applebee's to celebrate.  Tangela took a few pictures so if they are sent to me I will add them to the blog.



After Applebee's I headed over to the Highlands to help Marcus celebrate the birthday of one of his friends from his community group... Russel (hence Russel-pooluza).  We had a ton of fun at Diesel and I met a ton of new people.  It's been so long since I have gone out at been social... lately every time I go out its just with all my friends, which I love to do but from time to time its good to meet new people.  I had a blast!!

No comments: