Thursday, June 26, 2008

First full week in!!

I have my first full week in at North Point and I am sooo excited for this opportunity still!  I am learning a little bit of what is expected of me and it seems like such a good challenge.  Today is my Friday so I work Sunday thru Thursday.  

I start my next week on Sunday and I get to work at Buckhead Church.  Then on Monday we are going off-site for our admin retreat.  I found out we will be going to the Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee.  I know we will be extremely busy but I also know it will be a ton of fun!!  I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you--new job and new place to live!! Both sound great. Was so good to see you last week too, glad you could get home for a few days.
Had a great time in MN with the Swansons. Tonight we off to Bay City to have perch with your folks.
Love, Grandma