Wednesday, September 01, 2004

So, I am starting to get used to the drive in the morning... starting... don't know if it will ever be accomplished. It does give me motivation though to start saving money so I can look at moving closer. Looking to purchase a house but I want to have some money saved up and with the cost of rent and utilities and such where I live beening so inexpensive as compared to the rest of this city I really don't want to move to rent and pay at least 2 times as much. So, I guess I am glad for the motivation.

I am really starting to get myself back into the cardio routine that I once was in. There still isn't a basketball court that we have found to use yet but all my roommates and I have been playing tennis at a local park. The park is very nice and it has baseball diamonds, horseshoe courts, a pool and quite a few tennis courts but there isn't a basketball court. I have been trying to add that in and still do my running and lifting but I haven't gotten into that full routine yet. Also, last weekend I got on a bike and rode around for a little under an hour. It was a lot of fun so now I am saving up for a new bike for myself. Always stuff adding to the list of things I want to purchase. I don't mind taking my time at this point though because I still have a bike I can ride on and I don't know how often I will be riding a bike. If I find that I am riding a lot then I will definitely want to pick one up sooner... otherwise I will probably wait until I have purchased a new computer... so many things to consider there too. So many things, so little money. If there is anyone out there who has some extra laying around you are more than welcome to send it my way!!

Well, time to drink my tea, try to wake up, and do some work.

No comments: