Monday, September 27, 2004

Body Pump

Hello again...

I have added some new pictures to my albums... I actually remembered to take a picture of something funny here:

Look in the ATL section... you will see the cat in the tree. Generally Mr. Snuggles is an indoor cat. Well, one of the doors was left open and he happened to sneak outside. While being outside he met a beagle that happens to run around the neighborhood (we can only guess who the dog actually belongs to). But, from what I hear they weren't all to friendly when they met... and Snuggles ended up in the tree. Eventually he was cleaver enough to get himself back down.

In the Family section... I have updated some of the pictures that was set to me by Mikey... they are of the guys getting their hunting spots all ready. I know that my parents and brother went over there this last weekend... my mom to camp and relax... they guys to make sure they are ready to hunt.


In other news, I have begun my workouts. On Friday I spent about a half hour on the elliptical. Unlike the ellipticals that I have been on before this one is more of a mix between a treadmill and a stair master. Before the strides were much longer, this one is much higher. I am not sure how much I like that but there are quite a few of those, treadmills, stair masters and bikes... also, I have a lot of aerobics classes that I can go to so I am not worried about liking the elliptical too much... I don't know how much time I will end up spending on it anyway.

But speaking of aerobics classes... I am still sore from the class I did on Saturday. I was actually up in time for the 8:30am class and I wanted to go to the Spinning class but when I got to the gym that had been cancelled for that day but the Body Pump class was at the same time so I went to that instead. In that class we did a lot of exercises with weights and we did them to music. When I left I was a little sore but I didn't feel like I had done a lot but since I had been in there an hour I thought it would be time to go home. As the day went on I could start to feel the effects of the workout and yesterday I was so sore!! I guess I really did work my muscles good!! I am going back to the gym today... and I think that class is going again today so I will probably take it again. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the trainer so I will hopefully learn a good routine for myself.

Back to another week of work... Enjoy!!

No comments: