Friday, September 24, 2004

Power House

So... my roomates and I decided that we need to do something about the excess weight that the house seems to be putting on us (ok... maybe it is the food that we have been eating). Most of us had all gone to a gym before to work out so we decided that we would all get a membership together...

We found a gym that is about 10 minutes away from our house and it is really nice. They have all the equipment that I could want, tv's for all elipticals, stair stepers, and treadmills, and they have classes that I can go to everyday (and they are at times that I can make it). They also have all the different kind of weights and benches I could ever need... and they have tanning beds that I can go to and it is very inexpensive... very nice! Click here to go to a link to the site is. I need to get myself a lock and some headphones at my lunch and I am going to work out tonight. I am just going to run on the eliptical for today... I am going around with a trainer on Monday (that was the first time I could be scheduled in).

I went for lunch to get myself a lock and some headphones... I think I am now all set!! I'll let you know how I like it!

No comments: