Wednesday, September 15, 2004

New Photos

My cousin sent me a few photos from when they saw President Bush speak so I have added those to my photo album... take a look if you want. I definately don't update my photo album as much as I would like... I really would like to get a digital camera to make that process a little easier (and the pictures would be clearer than with my camera phone)... but then I carry my camera phone everywhere I go and I never use it to take pictures... so... I probably wouldn't use a digital camera any more... and I wouldn't carry it as much. I guess it really isn't a high priority.

I am flying up to MI today. My flight leaves around 9:00 this evening so I will get something to eat after work and then go right to the airport. My bag is packed and sitting in the car as we speak. I am ready to get all of this over with... definately! And it will be nice seeing family again.

No comments: