Friday, September 10, 2004

Another day... another dollar

Happy Friday Y'all!! I just got one of the very rare, and highly anticipated very happy customers! I can't believe that someone who called in to my company was actually happy with their service... they just had a few questions and updates that they needed from me here in the technical support department!! It was a very nice thing to hear on a Friday!! And, generally, people only call in when there is something wrong... so those are the only people I hear from.

My big weekend plans... there is going to be an art and craft fair in town that I will probably go to tomorrow. And that is my big plans. I will want to play tennis at some point... and all of us will probably play some games together. Sounds nice and relaxing to me!!

No comments: