Friday, August 27, 2004

Working hard...

I have been working way too hard lately... I haven't had enought time to update this thing!!

I am really liking my new hours... I like to be able to get out at 5pm... so beautiful.. I just have to get used to the drive in the morning. Right now I just fight to stay awake as I drive in. But I hope I will be able to figure out something for myself to help me stay awake.

One of my roomates is interviewing here today. It would be cool if we both worked here and our hours are similar... we could car pool or something. Who knows thought if all will work out for him to work here... only time will tell.

I have finally brought my A+ book into work so I can start reading that. I also have the Lance Armstrong book "It's Not About the Bike." For anyone who hasn't read it... its soooo good! You are so missing out...

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: