Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday already

I had a great weekend... and I barely left the house!! I can't believe how much we got done in cleaning and moving things around so the room would be open for the new roomate!! I got rid of a lot of paperwork that I no longer needed. It was nice to look around and see the place clean as well. We have just gotten so used to the place being just the 3 of us that we had gotten a little relaxed at cleaning up the place.

I did go to Walmart 2 times on Saturday. Once to do grocery shopping and then later at night because a pan broke and we needed to get a new one. I don't mind the Walmart that is close to where I live... it is very similar to a store that I was used to before. It has everything there... but the best time to go isn't a Saturday afternoon. There were so many crazy people with their kids running every where. It was a mad house... I did survive though!!

No comments: