Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Another day in my life...

See, here is the excitement for the day... this morning I worked out. I felt the burn. And yes, I really do sweat. Its crazy!!

So after cleaning up after the big workout I made some banana bread. Unfortunates it wasn't ready by the time I left so I had a roommate take it out of the oven. I am so ready to have some tonight when I get home!!

I also did a load of laundry before work. Ugh... it' s never ending!! I guess at least it's not too hard. And there is banana bread waiting for me at home...

I know there is a place I should be able to work out for free around my place of employment so I went hunting today at lunch. I found the building that this workout place is supposed to be in but I never actually found the room. So the hunt continues.

After lunch I was going to get into the elevator and who else is waiting to get into the elevator but the CEO of the company. The wild thing is he remembers things about me. He knows the shift that I work on and he carries on conversations with me. I thought that is pretty cool!

Now I am just waiting until the end of my work day so I can get home. I am so ready for my schedule change. And I say that every single day. I so can't wait!! It should be soon.

Also, for any of y'all who have a few dollars laying around... my birthday is coming up on Monday. Presents would be nice... lol!


No comments: