Saturday, July 31, 2004

A whole week...

I can't believe how long its been since I wrote in this blog... work is definitely getting in the way!! Right now I do like my job... I just feel so useless... I need to ask for help so much. I look back at my last job and remember knowing a lot of what I was doing. But then if I go back to the beginning I was asking questions all the time. So, I guess it will just take some time to get myself up to par (or as they say... ramped up).

I have got a magic deck going. One that I actually created (with some help... ok... a little bit more then some). And it is doing alright. I am having fun playing it. I will probably create some more decks eventually. It is fun!

One thing that is so nice about living here is the fact that cars don't have rust!! I love that. So... people buy so many different kinds of cars and drive them all the time. It is sooooo cool to watch for cars on the way to work!! I enjoy seeing all the different kinds.

So... if you remember me talking about how I kept slamming the same toe (and same toenail) into things... then you will be glad that I told you... the nail came off this past week. I am so disappointed... everytime I look down there all of the other nails are so beautifully painted and then that one... only about 1/4 of actual nail. The rest is dark from the scap trying to heal me. Hopefully it won't be long before there will be enough nail there to paint!

I am going to a wedding next weekend so yesterday I went to Target to get them a gift. I found the registry and looked for a cute gift... I got them some of the kitchen things that was on their registry. Then I needed to get something to rap it all in. So I go to that section of the store and found a cute bag and some paper to go in it. I take my time and find one that wasn't beat up. I was so careful when giving it to the check out lady. After she rang everything up she just thru it all in a bag... everything on top of the bag that I took so long to find. Now it is all beat up. Pissed me off a little bit. Ok... I am still a little mad about it.

But... on a happier note... I got a birthday present yesterday.... and I love it... very pretty!!!!!

No comments: