Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday

Well,  the weekends almost over... too bad... back to work tomorrow.  I want to find out what time Marshalls opens up to see if I could go tomorrow before work.  I am looking for anything that wouldn't cost much money.  I love that I can generally find a pretty cute shirt for under $5.  And generally they are name brand shirts (Express, Esprit, BCBG...).  I love that store!!
 
Watched 2 movies on tv this weekend.  One was Simone and the other was Basic Instinct.  I really liked Simone... it was a very cute movie.  It makes you think a little bit... about how it really is starting to happen with all of the animated movies and how it could get so far as no one could tell if the person on the screen is real or not.  Also, it makes you realize that probably a lot of what the celebrities do to make themselves look cool is completely made up.  And most of us that watch don't know the difference.  Basic Instinct was alright.  It did have a good ending to make another movie out of it.  I am surprised they never did.
 
Never did get to the burger place this weekend... never went downtown.  Not like its a big deal though... plenty of time to do that anyway.
 
I am going back to working out tomorrow.  I am better about working out when I have a job.  Lately I have been working out in the morning before going to work.  I found a good routine in a magazine that I am following for lifting but last week the weight I used were not heavy enough so I am going to be going up in weight this week.  I also try to run and work on my abs everyday.  See how that will go... I defiately have gained some weight that I need to get rid of.   And that is what I am working on doing now!

No comments: