Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Welcome to my weekday

I am crazy sore today!!!  I have been very good about working out lately so my body is trying to adjust to the routine.  I have the hardest time getting myself to work out but when I am done I feel so good!  Today was back and biceps.  Yesterday was chest and tricepts.  Last night I felt bruised  in those two areas... it had to be from the workout... crazy!!  Tomorrow is a light day... I will see how my body feels but I will probably run and do my pilates.
 
I have a couple hours until work starts and I have to finish getting myself ready.  I did some shopping yesterday... I had a ton of fun.  I was able to get a ton of really cute shirts and most were $3 each... and that is not a typo... really $3 each.  And a lot of them are Express shirts.  Got to love Marshalls.  I should be a spokesperson for them.  I think I would do well in that job.  But anyway... I am sure that I will be wearing one of my new shirts to work!!!  That is too much fun!
 
 

No comments: