Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hard Rock

I had the most fun the last couple days!! Yesterday after work we went to basically an adult arcade. It was a lot of fun playing all the different games. They also have a large restaurant and billiards but we didn't eat or play that. We pretty much stuck with the video gaming. It was a little getto but still very fun. A few people from work were supposed to meet up with us but things happened and that didn't work out. Oh well, I still had fun anyway!!

Last night we also played a little Magic. It was fun although I only won once. I am trying to get them to play more with me but I guess since I am not much of a challenge they don't find it as fun. Oh well, the only way I will get better is by practice!!

Today we went downtown to the mall and to Hard Rock. I love the big city and I love Hard Rock!!! It was the fabulous!! I got a glass while I was there and I now have change in it. It is sitting on my desk next to the computer. I have it next to my other Hard Rock glass from when I visited NYC.

The rest of the night will consist of gaming probably and then tomorrow I need to go shoe and grocery shopping. The shoes that I have been wearing are getting a pretty funky smell so I need to get some new ones. I am looking to go to a place called Broadway Shoes Warehouse (or something like that) and it has a ton of name brand shoes at like 1/2 the price. And I love when I can get a good deal.

Check ya lata!

No comments: