Tuesday, August 24, 2004

New Schedule...

I now have a new schedule!! I am working 8-5!! Woo hoo!! I so prefer the hours (much more time at night) but the drive is going to be a lot worse... now that I go at rush hour. I am willing to take that sacrafic though!!

I tried to take a new way to work but got a little bit lost... had to pull out my map. I ended up back on track and then about 10 minutes late to work. So... I will stay a little bit later tonight. Had I not gone out of my way I would have been early.

A little horror this morning. I was walking out of the house, looking down... I was putting something in my purse. Just as I looked up I planted my face smack dab in the middle of a spider web!!! It was so gross!! I can still feel it on my face. The scariest part... the spider ended up in my hair!!! Ugg!! Nasty!

No comments: