Friday, August 13, 2004

F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I am so excited that its Friday!!! Not that I have much planned for this weekend. One of my roomates is on call and we have another person moving in after next weekend so we will probably spend most of the weekend cleaning and moving things around to get ready for another body in the house. I am pretty excited about the new roomate. He also worked with me before and I think he just needed a good change so he is moving too. He was also one of the people who helped move me down here. I know that he has been talking with the people at my job and he may be working here too!

Also, I got a reward today!! Go me!! There is a thing called a COO award that they give out to people they think are doing a good job. I got one... I got an "at-a-girl" and $100. So I thought that was pretty cool. They also sent an email to the whole company stating that I got the award. I was somewhat embarrased (as I often get when I am recognized for something) but I was very excited as well. Here is what they said about me:

Tier I Tech Support
Kristie – Our goal is to get to 70% of our trouble tickets handled by Tier I Tech Support. This is a lofty goal but we are moving in the right direction! Kristie handled 189 calls and opened 125 tickets during the month of July 2004. She was able to close 80 tickets which is 64% of her ticket opened total – nice progress! The tech support calls often take a little longer to handle with an average talk time of 9 minutes and 12 seconds. Kristie came in with an average talk time of 8 minutes and 22 seconds in July - 50 seconds ahead of the average. Thanks to Kristie for taking care of our customers and helping to maintain our industry leading churn rate!


I am pretty proud of myself... pat my own back (wink, wink).

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: