Monday, August 09, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Are you ready to celebrate my birthday... why not right??? Well... I am here at work right now... really getting wild... oh yeah!! Actually I have spent most the day getting yelled at from customers... lucky me. My friend here did give me a cute little present (a little puppy stuffed animal... it is so soft and cuddly) and a balloon. So fun!! That did make my afternoon a little brighter.

I also got the most beautiful pair of earrings for my birthday... I absolutely love them. They are blue sapphire.. Fabulous!! I got them a 'little' early (which I didn't mind... wink, wink) and I have been wearing them constantly.

I have started a new little "diet" idea... we are looking to see how many calories that we take in everyday so we are keeping a log of what we eat. We are also trying to pair that against the correct amount calories (and the correct amounts of protein, carbs, and (un)fat) along with working out. I am looking to get back down to my previous... pre-move size. I know that I may not get down that far... there were some circumstances that caused the lack of eating that I don't want to duplicate... but I am hoping to a least trim down to a more respectable weight and maybe get a few little muscles that I can show off.

I can't believe that its already into August... this summer just flew by!!

No comments: