Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'll be back...

I can't say I feel bad about not posting, even though it has been FOREVER.  I've done a lot in the last few months.  I've been to Florida and Minnesota, been sick a lot, crafting, there's been huge winter storms and I have been working on myself.  I have a few things that has been building up (probably for years) that I've been needing to work thru.  I finally got to a point that I couldn't move forward another day without starting the journey to work thru those things, which required private writing as opposed to public blogging.  With lots of help from outside sources, it has been very beneficial and I've learned a lot about myself, God, grace, acceptance and love.  Huge stuff actually.

I'm sure I'll be back soon with new antics, recipes, craft projects and pictures.  Until then, I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

No comments: