Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The rest of last week...

I have to tell you I feel normal.  For most people that means nothing.  For me, this is something I haven't felt in over 2 years.  Seriously.  I was driving around while running errands on a Friday thinking this is what normal people do.  I am generally so exhausted on Friday that I don't want to leave my couch.   Thank God!!! It brought tears to my eyes... literally!! I'm not sure what is the reason... warm/humid weather, heating habits, removing caffeine from my diet, cutting down on my medications or just God cutting me a break but I've never felt so great feeling so normal!!

That being said, here is a recap of my last week...

Sunday night:  Fusion gathering.  I was able to meet a few new people at Fusion that I didn't meet the first week.  I can't believe I waited five years at Buckhead Church before deciding to join.  It's so much fun!!

Tuesday:  Dinner with Erinleigh and George.  This time I made my dad's venison stew with carrots and onions.  Mashed potatoes on the side.  Yummy!

Wednesday:  Girls night with Jennie, Alison and Kasii.  We made tacos and talked all sorts of fun girl stuff.  Afterward Jennie and I watched the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup!!

Thursday:  Fusion pizza party.  More meeting of new people and I got to chat more to one of the leaders, Josh, who is also friends with Eric (of Odessa and Eric).  He was at the Bach party as well.  It's fun when groups collide!

No comments: