Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week in Review - 5.9 thru 5.13

Here's the fashion for this week!!  Most of it is brand new!! Last Friday I was invited by my friend and mentor Sue to go to an "Everything is $5, Except For The Things That Aren't' party.  It was hosted by a friend of hers who wanted to get rid of all the clothes that she no longer wears but that are still very nice.  I thought I would maybe get 1 or 2 things... I got like 20 things!! It was so nice and so much fun!! 

On the drive home my car broke down!! Can you believe that!!!  However, Corey's Auto in Cumming, GA is amazing.  They picked up my car and fixed it all in one day!! Saturday A.M. Jennie took me up to go get it.  It's been driving very well since!! Yippee!!

Ok, back to the fashion...

Sunday
Dress:  Black House | White Market (with belt)
Cardigan:  J Crew
Shoes:  DSW


Monday
Shirt:  Ann Taylor
Cami:  Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans:  Ann Taylor
Shoes:  Nine West

Tuesday
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Anthony's in Florida
Jeans:  Express
Hat:  From the $5 party... not sure what the brand is


Shirt: J Crew
Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Cords: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes:  Nine West


Shirt:  Banana Republic
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans:  Diesel
Shoes:  Biviel

No comments: