Sunday, May 09, 2010

Drive - Taking It Off-Road

Busy would be an understatement for me this past few weeks.  One of the major highlights was the Drive Conference at work where we hosted church leaders from all around the world. They came, they saw, and hopefully they are taking it home with them.  What is 'it'?  It is what we do at North Point Ministries.  How we do what we do.  It was a lot of fun hosting but it also meant a lot of long days (wearing the same outfit... meaning when I post the weeks fashion it will be a very short post.

Want to see some of the fun I had...

Here I am getting ready for check in.  Hard work, but someone has to do it :)




This is part of the Drive opener from Monday.  Yes, they lowered a singer FROM THE ROOF!  It was craziness and I loved it...




And finally, here is a clip of the church leaders worshiping...



I loved it!! Thanks for letting me be a part of this every week!! Lucky to call this my 'job'!

Here are some pics from Drive that I took with my iPhone...

Getting Check In Set up


View From Where Staff Sat

Wishing this was my ride to drive...


Enterance


My Post for Drive

No comments: