Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In other news...

I've had a very fun, very busy week!! To let you in on a few food things...

On Wednesday Jennie, Teesha, Brant and I had taco night at my house.  Once again, no pictures.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  Jennie and I LOVE to do taco night.  It's so easy and people can assemble whatever they want to in it.

For the meat,  I made Boca crumbles with a fajita seasoning I made from scratch.  I mixed the seasoning with water and poured it on.  I also put about 1/4 cup of salsa with it.  YUMMO!!  And, for those who were too scared to eat it (who will remain nameless), I made Tilapia seasoned with fish seasoning and pan fried.  Lots and lots of toppings to go with it!!!

Thursday night Teesha, Joel, and I went to Desta Ethiopian Kitchen and were BLOWN AWAY by the food.

Teesha and I ready to get our food on!!

Joel, Teesha and I all decided to wear green.
How random!! Haha!!

If you live in the Atlanta area and haven't been there you are soooooo missing out!!  We at the meat lovers (Kitfo was medium rare, Wilderness Tibs were lamb, and the Gored Gored was medium well) and the Fish Tibs.  We split it all and we ate it all.

No comments: