Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny Weekend!!

I had a great weekend!!  The weather was beautiful, the skies were blue, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. The only thing missing was the beach!!

Thursday night I spent time with Jennie, Katie and April in the hot tub.  We were being fun, silly girls talking about what girls talk about.

April, Me, and Jennie

Then on Friday I spent some time relaxing on the roof, took Preston for a long walk and then met Jennie and Jeff at Kai Lin Art to see the new exhibit. I love the art there!! 

 Jennie in front of Jeff's favorite piece of art.

Me in front of my favorite piece of art

 Jenni & Me Together

Saturday I thought I was going to go to the Peachtree Farmers Market just down the block from my house except it doesn't open until April 10.  So, Preston and I went on a walk to a new neighborhood where I found the house I want to live in...

 What do you think?  Does it suit me well??

Then I spent some more time chilling on the roof, dyed my hair but you really can't tell a difference, and then met up with my old boss Ellen, her husband Ryan, and a group of others who came to see them since they are back in town from Tennessee where they moved a few months back.  It was so much fun to see her again!!


Then on Sunday I spent time with my friends Carlos M and Tiffany.  We went to Teela Taqueria for lunch, only my favorite place to go, and all had brisket tacos.  Mmmmm...  If you have never been there for a brisket taco, stop what you are doing and head there now.  They are that amazing!! It was also fun catching up with the 2 of them as I haven't seen either in forever!

No comments: