Just in case you are curious, this is my rice cooker...
Since this is a quick (very quick) and easy (uber easy) way to make a weeks worth of breakfasts at one time (for a single lady) I will attempt again.
Frittata in a Rice Cooker
1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1/2 cup pre-cooked potato
1/2 leek, white part only, chopped
4 large eggs, beaten (you may use egg substitute)
1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Coat the inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, mushrooms and onions. Add potato and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to spinach mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon the frittata into the inner pot. Close the lid and press the cook button and cook for 12-14 minutes.
- When done, the eggs should be firm on the bottom and almost set on the top. Use a plastic spatula to slice the frittata into wedges and serve.