Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Broiled Broccoli

Sunday night I was in the mood for broccoli, which is good cause I had some in the refrigerator.  I found a recipe for broiled broccoli here and decided to give it a go.. changing it up a little. So, here is my recipe...


1 head and stems of Broccoli, cut into pieces (I love the stems of the broccoli... probably my favorite part)
2 cloves of finely chopped Garlic
Generous amount of black pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Pre-heat oven to 500 degree.  Combine all ingredients in a bowl and spread the broccoli mixture on a baking sheet. Broil on 500 Farheneit for 20 minutes, flipping once or until you can see the color changing.

1 comment:

Natalie Carretto said...

Looks yummy! I love broiled veggies! I make asparagus almost the exact same way and it's so good!