Thursday, February 07, 2008

No Work -- for almost a month!!

So, I scheduled two big trips to Venice... one in Florida and one in Italy!! And I can't wait!

I am going to Venice, Florida with my family the last week in February. We will be down there about a week and a half. Complete relaxation. Rejuvenation. A time for family, cards, ocean, beach, and tanning. I am so excited... I can't wait!!

I will come back to Atlanta for about a week before heading over to Venice ITALY!! I can't wait. I have never been that far overseas and one of my New Years Resolutions was that I would go somewhere in Europe. I got a passport a couple years back to go to Angie's wedding in Jamaica but haven't used it since. I will have another stamp on that passport on March 10 -- only 1 month away!!

I will be gone from the 10th to the 27th. When it gets closer to the date I will add the flight numbers for those who may want them. I will also try to keep an update on here of my daily happenings.



In other news I am (almost) official. As long as my references are good I am my small group's new leader! Sue, the single's community group director, really likes where I am on my walk with God and is excited to see me transition into leadership. I am excited for this new opportunity!!

Also, after some complications it looks like Kendol will now be getting a new roomate and will live in Atlantic Station. The original apartment he was going to get fell thru completely so he went a different direction and found a really great roommate. From the looks of it, he will be moving on Monday. He is really excited for this new direction in his life and I am very excited for him as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're excited for you too and know you'll be a GREAT leader!!! We can't wait for FUN IN THE SUN in FL!!!! Love, D & M

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds great, I am sure the Italian Venice will be much more exciting that the FL one---although it is pretty nice here too. Can't wait to see all of you. Sunny and warm every day.
Love, Grandma E