Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Welcome to 2005!

Well, people are making up for not calling in last week by calling in this week!! Work has been ridiculously busy!!!! Today is the first day that I haven't gotten back to back calls!

And, since this is such a fun topic… it is supposed to be 72 degrees here today!! Loving it!! I have been able to wear sandals the last couple of days and today I am wearing a skirt and tee shirt. Hehe!! I need to find a way to attach the weather channel to my blog. That would be funny!

1 comment:

Russ & Deb Poll said...

Hi Kristie,

I posted this earlier but don’t see it so I’ll try again….so you may get 2….
Nice weather forecast!! Ours is a high in the mid 20’s & a storm with up to 9 inches of snow. Hope this isn't correct!!!!!
Your Christmas gifts will match nicely on the new hog!! (Although they will match anything!!) Dan & Dad have worn them several times!! I’m waiting for the weather to be a bit warmer!!
Enjoy your sunshine!!