Wednesday, January 26, 2005

gorgeous

This weather here today is gorgeous!! I had packed my bags this morning to go to the gym after work but if it stays like this I am going to be able to run outside. Will be nice to get some beautiful fresh air!!

Now, onto the job interview… I interviewed with one of the guys who had interviewed me previously and his manager. It was quite informal and I think that the manager was just trying to get a feel for both of the candidates. The interview last about an hour and as far as I can tell it went well. I, for some crazy reason, just couldn’t stop feeling nervous and I think that may have shown in the interview a little bit but overall it went well. I also think that the other candidate for the job was equally as qualified so only time will tell who got it.

But, after the interview the hiring manager in HR (actually he is the same guy who called me at first for the job I currently have) stated that they are going to have a job opening in HR to handle the updates and configurations of the HR computer program. He stated that it is just in the beginning stages of this position but wanted to know that if the job I am interviewing for doesn’t work if I would be interested more in hearing about this new job. So, when they have more concrete information regarding the new position he will let me know. I would probably be the face for Cbeyond employees when they have questions regarding the program, I would do all the updates and configurations, and I would speak with the reps from the software company. At least that is what I took from what he said.

So I guess I have a few perspective new jobs. Who knows what will happen!

1 comment:

Russ & Deb Poll said...

GOOD LUCK KRISTIE!!

We have beautiful SunShine BUT VERY COLD!! The temp is 17 but it's very windy & the snow's blowing making the roads bad.

The temp in Marietta is warmer than Venice!!! Have fun outside!!

Zimmers made it to NY!!