Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Table

Hello, hello!! So it is almost the middle of the week and this is my first post... I have gotten busy again!

So, here are the last few days in a quick overview... Saturday night my roommates and I went out to a birthday dinner. A friend of ours turned 26 so a big group of people went out to celebrate at Copeland, a New Orleans style restaurant. It was very good but they put a LOT of butter on everything (and that I didn’t like). But I didn’t let the butter ruin my evening!

We also haven’t had a table in the house, not that we ever eat at a table anyway but I still wanted to have one up. The one that I have that was my great Grandma's table was missing some pieces. The guys went back to the old house on Sunday to pick up the mail and while they were there they actually found the missing pieces (woo hoo!!). Also, a friend of mine at work had a table that when he moved he no longer needed. A friend of his had been holding the table for me since we have been moving, so we also picked up that table on Sunday! So, now we have 2 tables to be using!

Also, on Friday my boss told me that there is a tier 2 position available (I am currently tier 1) that he thought I should apply for... so this weekend I updated my resume and I handed it in yesterday. I know of a few other people who have been here longer and are very smart that are also applying for the same job but I am hoping that if I don’t get the job I applied for that I will get to move up to web tickets and replace the person who I think may get it. Either way I am hoping to get to a position where I am not on the phone all day. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Russ & Deb Poll said...

GOOD LUCK on the possible new job!!!!!!
We have 2 chairs at our house that belong to your table.
We'll have to get them to you sometime!
Have a GREAT day!!