Friday, January 07, 2005

Its Friday!!!

Both of my roommates are out of town and have been for a couple of days so I decided to go shopping last night downtown... there was a store downtown that one of my co-workers told me about I decided to check out. It is a discount store... designer brands discounted. So I drove down to check it out. I was so excited... it only took me about 15 to 20 minutes to get there… and I went a little bit out of my way (of course, right, I must get lost)!! So, I shopped at the store, found a lot to try on, but only 1 thing to buy. When I was walking out of the store I checked my watch and it was only 6:30pm… way too early to try to leave downtown… too much traffic. The Lenox mall is right next to the store that I was in so I decided to go. I spent about an hour walking around there… all the trying on made me really feel the effects of not working out for the past couple of months… ugg! At about 7:30 I decided it was time for me to drive home… it only took me about 15 minutes to get back home. It is so wonderful... I am so close to such a nice mall!!

Once I got home I decided I need to get started again on a workout routine and since I was motivated I went for a run last night. I need to drive my car around my house so I know how far I really am running. But, I sure was tired out last night!!

Oh, by the way, I purchased 2 pants and 1 shirt while I was out… just in case you wanted to know!!

No comments: