Thursday, January 20, 2005

Interview Update

So... I haven't heard yet about a second interview... I am expecting to hear something either today or tomorrow BUT...

Last night, like 5 minutes before I had to leave I got a call from a customer who had a really hard time with his sale rep and was about to cancel his service... I was able to calm the man down and found out that the only technical problem he had was he couldn't send email using his Outlook (which is a really easy fix). Afterwards he sent an email into my company stating how I help him and how he was about to cancel his service and he changed his mind after talking to me. It was very nice to hear because most customers who reach one of us in support are really crabby but also it was set to my manager and the guys who interviewed me. They all sent me an email after that. I got the emails this morning... it made my morning!

Nothing like tooting your own horn right (wink, wink)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great job well done!! Nice to know that you are appreciated. Good luck on the new job. As you said however, if not this one there will always be another. You are in our prayers.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma E