Thursday, November 04, 2004

Um... Merry Christmas??

This weekend I am going up to Michigan to have Christmas with my Mom's side family. We have been doing Christmas around this time of year for the past few years because it seems to work out as the best time to have everyone get together. I am very excited to see everyone!! Tonight will consist of packing so I decided to see what the weather is going to be like so I can pack accordingly. I went to weather.com and here is what it told me:

Fri Nov 05 Partly Cloudy 48°/38°
Sat Nov 06 Partly Cloudy 55°/43°
Sun Nov 07 Few Showers 54°/33°

I thought ouch... but then those of you living there year round this year probably think that isn't too bad... but it has been so warm here that I am going to have to bring a couple of layers!! But... I am still excited to be visiting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - That forcast doesn't look all bad ~ it's 46 & raining right now!! It's supposed to be windy too!!! See you tomorrow!! M