Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Daily Grind

Well, I think I am back into the full swing of things... finally! I still am not 100% but I am darn close. Yesterday I was able to go to work and talk all day with minimal coughing and then I was able to go to the gym and work out!! Woo hoo!!

I am still loving the weather down here... I still haven't had to pull out my winter jackets. It has been averaging a high of around 60 degrees lately... not too shabby! I have heard that there will be a couple months that I may want my jacket... not looking forward to that but then I guess it will still make me appreciate summer!

2 comments:

Jason Poll said...

You may want your jacket?

Oooiee.. Want a bit of the 4 inches of snow from my front yard? We'll send it your way, free of charge!

You'll definately need to put up some pictures of the nice weather. We're done with warm temps until next May...maybe June. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,
We had about 4 inches of snow from the storm last Wednesday but it all melted in the rain over the weekend. We have more snow in the forecast tonight - another "Winter Weather Advisory". Hopefully it won’t be as bad as last week! Glad you’re feeling better!! USA won their state football game last Saturday!! Zimmer’s went & we saw them on TV!!
Have a GREAT day!! Love D & M