Monday, November 08, 2004

Christmas Vacation

I had so much fun seeing everyone on my Mom's side of the family!! It was nice because the whole family was able to get together for the Christmas celebration. We opened presents in the morning... I got some really nice gifts!! We ate dinner in a diner in the town... it was actually like a Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn...). We then played cards for the rest of the night. The girls all played one game that they related to the card game Golf (although we only called it crap) it was basically a game of luck... I lost every game but it was fun. We then played euchre and I lost them all again!! We had so much fun though. My Grandma just sent me some family pictures so I will try to post them up to the picture site in just a minute.

No comments: