Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Changed again...

Sorry I was so busy yesterday at work that I was unable to update this blog. Luckly with the election today the phones are quiter this morning so I am able to play around a little bit.

Yesterday lunch though was really fun... I was able to see Uncle Mike and Uncle Ed. They were driving from Florida to Michigan and they came thru Atlanta right at my lunch break so I took them out to Folks (a southern restaurant). It was a lot of fun to see them!! They did take some pictures so they should be on Uncle Mike's blog once he has time to add them(linked on the side). They also gave me an I Love NY tee shirt!! Very cool!! I wore it last night once I got home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog looks good! I went to Uncle Mike's to see his pictures - They look good too!!

Have a GREAT day!! Love, Mom